|Season 6||< Season Chronology >||Season 8|
RJ's The Amazing Race 7Edit
RJ's The Amazing Race Season 7 is the seventh installment of the RJ's The Amazing Race series. The season is the first season other than Season 1 to not feature a new twist. The season featured 1st time visits to Bolivia, Chile, Venezuela, Morocco, Tunisia, Netherlands, Liechtenstein, Austria, Sri Lanka and Indonesia. Qwerty101 was the winner of the season!
The applications for Season 7 had a slight overflow. Some people were rejected to leave us with 11 teams of 1. The cast included some former teams such as Elvira who participated in Season 2 (Finished 4th), Season 3 (Finished 5th) and Season 4 (Finished 4th). Coolexchangestudent had applied for Season 6, however, had pulled out of the competition at the last minute. Rasmusjt48 had participated in Season 3 (Finished 8th), IceIceBaby had participated in Season 4 (Finished 5th) and Ilikebugs had participated in many Seasons before including Season 2, 3 and 5 (Finished 4th). The cast was mainly new teams.
Season 7 Teams & ResultsEdit
|Teams||Leg 1||Leg 2||Leg 3||Leg 4||Leg 5||Leg 6||Leg 7||Leg 8ƒ||Leg 9||Leg 10||Leg 11|
- ⊃ indicates a team used the U-Turn
- ⊂ indicates the team received the U-Turn
- ƒ indicates a team used the Fast Forward. ƒ next to Leg number indicates no one used the Fast Forward
- ε indicates the team used their Express Pass which they won on Leg 1
- Underlined Number inidicates the team arrived last but were NOT eliminated and had a Speed Bump on the following leg
- Red Number indicates the team who were last and were eliminated
Leg 1 (United States > Bolivia > Argentina)Edit
- Seattle, Washington, United States (Safeco Field) (Starting Line)
- Seattle to Sucre, Bolivia
- Sucre (Patria Olympic Stadium)
- Sucre to Ushuaia, Argentina
- Ushuaia (Les Eclaireurs Lighthouse)
- Ushuaia (Beagle Channel)
Teams begun their race around the world from Seattle and their first destination was Sucre. Once there they encountered a Detour which was a choice between Slide or Smack. After completing the Detour teams had to sign up for Charter Flights to Ushuaia. At the Pit Stop it was Ev32 who was 1st and won the Express Pass. In the end it was Malcolm25 who was last and was eliminated from the race.
Leg 2 (Argentina > Chile)Edit
After arriving in Punta Arenas teams encountered their 1st Roadblock were they had to work out the name of the boat that was in the picture. Teams then faced a Detour were they chose either Sling It or Click It. Teams were required to complete the Detour to check-in for this leg. At the Pit Stop it was Qwerty101 who checked-in 1st and Zquest was last and was eliminated.
Leg 3 (Chile > Venezuela)Edit
- Punta Arenas to Caracas, Venezuela
- Caracas (Caracas Cathedral)
- Caracas (International Christian School)
- Caracas (National Pantheon of Venezuela)
Upon arrivial in Caracas teams took on a Roadblock which required them to answer 3 questions about the Caracas Cathedral. In the Detour teams had to pick either Dots or Blocks. After completing the Detour teams discovered a U-Turn were IceIceBaby used the U-Turn on Elvira. At the Pit Stop it was Qwerty101 who was 1st and Ahmir99 was last and was eliminated.
Leg 4 (Venezuela > Morocco)Edit
Teams left Caracas and flew to Rabat were teams had to choose either Fast Cars or Slow Cars in the Detour. Teams were required to search among the ruins of Chellah for their next clue by guessing numbers between 1 and 100. Once they guessed a correct number they received their next clue. At the Pit Stop it was Qwerty101 and IceIceBaby who checked-in 1st while Ilikebugs was last and was eliminated.
Leg 5 (Morocco > Tunisia)Edit
- Rabat to Tunis, Tunisia
- Tunis (Sea Gate)
- Tunis (Cathedral of St Vincent de Paul)
- Tunis (Al-Zaytuna Mosque)
In Tunis teams encountered a Detour were they had a choice between Avoider or Collector. In the Roadlbock teams had to make a blog on Tengaged and get at least 3 people to comment on it - the blog had to be called Roadblock. At the Pit Stop Qwerty101 was 1st again along with IceIceBaby and Ev32. In the end it was Rasmusjt48 who was last and eliminated.
Leg 6 (Tunisia > Netherlands)Edit
- Tunis to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Amsterdam (Royal Palace of Amsterdam)
- Amsterdam (Magere Brug)
- Amsterdam (Oude Kerk)
Once in Amsterdam teams discovered a Fast Forward in which the teams that found out were the window in the picture could be found won the Fast Forward. Elvira won the Fast Forward. The Detour was a choice between Knocker or Cutter. The Roadblock required teams to find the 33rd Game I played on Tengaged. At the Pit Stop it was Elvira who checked-in 1st and 1ry99 was last and was eliminated.
Leg 7 (Netherlands > Liechtenstein)Edit
- Amsterdam (Vondelpark)
- Amsterdam to Vaduz, Liechtenstein
- Vaduz (Vaduz Cathedral)
- Vaduz (Vaduz Castle)
Teams continued racing in Amsterdam were they faced a Roadblock in which they had to find The Fish in Vondelpark. Teams then found out they had to sign-up for Charter Buses to Vaduz. In Vaduz teams encountered a Detour were they chose either Ball or Wire. Ev32 used his Express Pass to skip the Detour. Following the Detour teams discovered a U-Turn were Elvira used the U-Turn on Qwerty101. At the Pit Stop Ev32 and IceIceBaby both checked-in 1st while Coolexchangestudent arrived last but was NOT eliminated as this was a Non-Elimination leg.
Leg 8 (Liechtenstein > Austria)Edit
- Vaduz to Vienna, Austria
- Vienna (Giant Ferris Wheel)
- Vienna (Spanish Riding School)
- Vienna (Vienna State Opera)
Once in Vienna teams discovered a Fast Forward in which the team to work out which building had the marble staircase in the picture won the Fast Forward and headed directly to the Pit Stop. The Fast Forward was not used. In the Roadblock teams had to count the number of Yellow Flags as they rode the Giant Ferris Wheel (via a Youtube Video). Teams then discovered Coolexchangestudent's Speed Bump in which Coolexchangestudent had to unscramble the letters provided to form the name of a palace in Vienna. The Detour was a choice between Land or Sea. At the Pit Stop it was Qwerty101 and Elvira who checked-in 1st while the Speed Bump was enough for Coolexchangestudent to arrive last and be eliminated.
Leg 9 (Austria > Sri Lanka)Edit
- Vienna to Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Colombo (Beira Lake)
- Colombo (Supreme Court of Sri Lanka)
- Colombo (World Trade Centre)
In Colombo teams faced a Detour were teams chose between Skater or Tracer. Teams then discovered a Yield were Qwerty101 used the Yield on Ev32. The Roadblock made teams sort a list of people who are current Justices in the Supreme Court into alphabetical order. At the Pit Stop it was Qwerty101 who was 1st for the 6th time. In the end it was Ev32 who was last but NOT eliminated as this was a non-elimination leg.
Leg 10 (Sri Lanka > Indonesia)Edit
- Colombo to Jakarta, Indonesia
- Jakarta (Istiqlal Mosque)
- Jakarta (Taman Mini Indonesia Indah)
- Jakarta (National Monument)
After leaving Colombo and arriving in Jakarta teams discovered Ev32's Speed Bump were Ev32 had to find the colour and the animal that formed the nickname of the place called Keong Emas. In the Detour teams picked either Orbiter or Bouncer. The Roadblock required teams to work out the name of the mascot of the Taman Mini Indonesia Indah. At the Pit Stop it was Qwerty101 who checked-in 1st for the 7th time and Ev32 was last and was eliminated.
Leg 11 (Indonesia > United States)Edit
- Jakarta to Seattle, Washington, United States
- Seattle (Pike Place Market)
- Seattle (Space Needle)
- Seattle (Seattle Central Library)
- Seattle (Safeco Field)
After arriving in their final destination, Seattle, teams received an additional task at Pike Place Market in which they had to take all the teams from the season and put them into order of elimination. In the Detour teams had to choose either Air Control or Mouse Control. The Roadblock required teams to remember their Season 7 race experience. They had to put the cities/countries they visited during the season in order of when they visited them in Season 7. At the Finish Line it was Qwerty101 who crossed the Finish Line 1st which was his 8th 1st place tieing with Nbkiller's record for the most leg wins. Elvira was 2nd and IceIceBaby was 3rd.
Season 7 Facts & RecordsEdit
- 1st Season not to introduce a new twist since Season 1
- On Leg 7 Elvira got away with using a Fast Forward even though she had already used a U-Turn on Leg 6. This is becuase the host didn't realise at the time
- On Leg 9 Qwerty101 originally wanted to use the Yield on Coolexchangestudent, however, as Coolexchangestudent was eliminated Qwerty101 had to change who he used it on. He changed it to Ev32
- Qwerty101 ties with the record for the most leg wins (8 - Ties with Nbkiller from Season 6)
- Ties with the record for the most countries visited in 1 Season (12 - Ties with Season 5)
- 1st time visits to Bolivia, Chile, Venezuela, Morocco, Tunisia, Netherlands, Liechtenstein, Austria, Sri Lanka and Indonesia