|Season 10 (Unfinished Business)||< Season Chronology >||Season 12|
RJ's The Amazing Race 11Edit
With an overflow of applications for Season 11 pre-season challenges were created to find the most active players. The cast of teams chosen included: Samhuss a Season 8 returnee who originally Quit, ForceMike1 who has appeared on a few seasons before with his previous placement being 3rd in Season 10 (Unfinished Business), Wonderdog who became the first person ever to finish 12th back in Season 4. The majority of the cast were new teams to the race
Season 11 of RJ's The Amazing Race featured the Flight Twist. This twist meant that teams had to choose flights (when necessary) to travel from one country to the next. The flights made a huge impact on placements and did resort in many shock eliminations!
Season 11 Teams & ResultsEdit
|Teams||Leg 1||Leg 2||Leg 3||Leg 4||Leg 5||Leg 6||Leg 7||Leg 8||Leg 9||Leg 10||Leg 11|
- ƒ indicates the team won the Fast Forward on that leg
- ⊃ indicates the team used the U-Turn.⊂ inidcates the team received the U-Turn
- ⋑ indicates the team used the 2nd U-Turn available.⋐ inidcates the team who received the 2nd U-Turn
- ε indicates the team used the Express Pass
- ə inidcates the team used the Express Pass they were given from the team who won Leg 1
- > indicates the team used the Yield.< inidcates the team received the Yield
- Underlined Number inidicates the team arrived last but were NOT eliminated and had a Speed Bump on the following leg
- Red Number indicates the team who were last and were eliminated
Leg 1 (United States > Mexico)Edit
- Florida, United States (Universal Orlando) (Starting Line)
- Florida to Mexico City, Mexico
- Mexico City (Monument To The Revolution)
- Mexico City to Teotihuacan, Mexico
- Teotihuacan (Pyramid Of The Moon)
- Teotihuacan (Pyramid Of The Sun)
Teams started the race from Universal Orlando where the first clue instructed them to fly to Mexico City. Upon arrivial in Mexico City teams encountered a Detour where they had to choose either Arrows or Bullets. After completing the Detour teams were required to sign up on 1 of 3 Charter Buses to a mystery location. The mystery location was Teotihuacan. After arriving in the mystery location teams had to complete a Roadblock which required them to work out what SIIIF60 meant from the Codex Mendoza (an Aztec Codex). It means Section III Folio 60. At the Pit Stop it was Austinsscot who was 1st and won the 2 Express Passes and it was Bowkane who was last and was eliminated!
Leg 2 (Mexico > Suriname)Edit
- Teotihuacan to Paramaribo, Suriname
- Paramaribo (Arya Dewaker)
- Paramaribo (Neveh Shalom Synagogue)
- Paramaribo (De Nationale Asemblee)
After teams arrived in Paramaribo they discovered a Fast Forward. The Fast Forward required teams to work out the following sum 23+14+6+1+7=?? and find the place that has that many seats. Samhuss won the Fast Forward. In the Roadblock teams had to work out which Hindu God or Goddess is riding on a swan while holding a sitar. The Detour made teams pick either Physical or Mental. At the Pit Stop it was Samhuss who was 1st and in the end it was Wonderdog who was last and was eliminated!
Leg 3 (Suriname > Sierra Leone)Edit
- Paramaribo to Freetown, Sierra Leone
- Freetown (Queen Elizabeth II Quay)
- Freetown (Cotton Tree)
- Freetown (Albert Academy)
After leaving Paramaribo and arriving in Freetown teams faced a Detour in which they had to choose either Slow Water or Fast Water. The Roadblock required teams to look at a Traditional African Gospel song and count how Ns, As and Os were in the song. At the Pit Stop it was Turney1805 who was 1st and in the end it was KaeEli who was last and was eliminated!
Leg 4 (Sierra Leone > Gabon)Edit
- Freetown to Libreville, Gabon
- Libreville (Pongara National Park)
- Libreville (Tchimbele)
- Libreville (Pointe-Denis Beach)
Once arriving in Libreville teams encountered a Detour which was a choice between Work Down or Add Up. After completing the Detour teams discovered a Double U-Turn where ForceMike1 used the U-Turn on Turney1805 and Austinsscott used the 2nd U-Turn on Guigi. The Roadblock required teams to climb a waterfall. At the Pit Stop it was Samhuss who was 1st and ultimately the U-Turn made Guigi last and eliminated her from the race!
Leg 5 (Gabon > Latvia)Edit
In Riga teams faced a Roadblock where they were required to listen to the Riga Cathedral Boy Choir and work out the exact time the strings started playing. Samhuss used his Express Pass to skip the Roadblock. In the Detour teams chose either Man or Machine. Austinsscott used his Express Pass to skip the Detour. At the Pit Stop it was Turney1805 who was 1st and ForceMike1 was last but was NOT eliminated as it was a Non-Elimination leg!
Leg 6 (Latvia > Lithuania)Edit
- Riga to Vilnius, Lithuania
- Vilnius (Gediminas' Tower)
- Vilnius (Three Crosses)
- Vilnius to Kaunas, Lithuania
- Kaunas (Lituanica Aircraft Model)
- Kaunas (Vytautas The Great War Museum)
After teams left Riga and travelled to Vilnius teams discovered a Fast Forward. The Fast Forward required teams to work the full name of a famous Lithuanian called Vytautas. The first team to do so would win the Fast Forward. Ethan000 won the Fast Forward. The Roadblock required teams to find the Commemorative Coin that they had part of. Teams were provided a list of Commemorative Coins. At the Three Crosses teams had to search for 1 of 2 Train Tickets to Kaunas. Once in Kaunas teams encountered ForceMike1's Speed Bump after he was saved from elimination on the previous leg. ForceMike1 had to rearrange the letters he was given to form the name of one of the longest pedestrian streets in Europe found in Kaunas. The Detour was a choice between Exploding or Popping. At the Pit Stop it was Ethan000 who was 1st and in the end ForceMike1's Speed Bump made him last and ForceMike1 was eliminated from the race!
Leg 7 (Lithuania)Edit
- Kaunas (Kaunas Hydroelectric Power Plant)
- Kaunas (Kaunas Railway Tunnel)
- Kaunas (Kaunas State Musical Theatre)
- Kaunas (Kaunas Castle)
Teams continued racing in Kaunas and at the Detour teams picked either Rider or Hopper. After the Detour teams encountered a Double U-Turn for the second time during the race. This time Billybo10000 used the U-Turn on Ethan000 and Acyuta used the 2nd U-Turn on Austinsscott. The Roadblock required teams to count the number of Fs in the piece of music provided. Teams had to realise that the picture attached to their first clue was an example of an F in music. At the Pit Stop, despite receiving the U-Turn, Ethan000 checked-in 1st and it was Austinsscott who was last and was eliminated from the race!
Leg 8 (Lithuania > Russia)Edit
- Kaunas to St Petersburg, Russia
- St Petersburg (State Heritage Museum)
- St Petersburg (Petrogradsky Island)
- St Petersburg (Peterhof Palace)
Once in St Petersburg teams took on a Roadblock in which they had to complete a sliding puzzle of a famous artwork called Abstract: Composition VI by Russian painter Wassily Kandinsky. In the Detour teams chose either Power of Momentum of Power of Mathematics. At the Pit Stop it was Samhuss who was 1st and in the end it was Billybo100000 who was last but was NOT eliminated from the race as it was an Non-Elimination leg.
Leg 9 (Russia > Indonesia)Edit
- St Petersburg to Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- Yogyakarta (Panti Raphi Hospital)
- Yogyakarta (Borobudur)
- Yogyakarta (Taman Sari)
After being saved from elimination on the previous leg Billybo10000 faced a Speed Bump after arriving in Yogyakarta. The Speed Bump required Billybo10000 to use the letters provided and rearrange them to form a nicknam for Yogakarta. In the Roadblock teams had to watch the Wayang Kulit (a famous Indonesian puppet show) and count how many words had at least 1 K in the red bar that appeared. Teams also encountered a Yield where Ethan000 yielded Turney1805. The Detour was a choice between Horse Power or Man Power. At the Pit Stop it was Ethan000 who was 1st and, despite the Speed Bump, Billybo10000 checked-in 2nd. In the end it was Turney1805 who was eliminated due to the Yield!
Leg 10 (Indonesia > Vietnam)Edit
- Yogyakarta to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City (Bitexco Financial Tower)
- Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi, Vietnam
- Hanoi (Turtle Tower)
- Hanoi (Temple of Literature)
After arriving in Ho Chi Minh City teams faced a Detour and chose either Are You Skilled or Are You Lucky. After completing the Detour teams had to travel by train to Hanoi. Once in Hanoi teams encountered a Roadblock where they were given a list of the word Tao (accent above the a). In that list 1 of Tao (with accent above a) where different. This Tao (with accent above a) did not have an accent above the a in Tao. At the Pit Stop it was Samhuss who was 1st and Acyuta was last and was eliminated from the race!
Leg 11 (Vietnam > United States)Edit
- Hanoi to Orlando, Florida, United States
- Orlando (SeaWorld Orlando)
- Orlando (Walt Disney World)
- Walt Disney World (Cinderella Castle)
- Orlando (Universal Orlando)
Teams travelled to their final destination which was Orlando. Once in Orlando teams encountered a Roadblock which required them to swim across a shark tank. Later on teams encountered a 2nd Roadblock on the leg. This Roadblock required teams to ride a rollercoaster and look out for 12 letters - they were provided the 13th letter, After receiving all 13 letters teams had to work out what they meant. The 13 letters represented all 13 cities that they had visited during this season of RJ's The Amazing Race. At the Finish Line it was Samhuss who crossed the Finish Line 1st, Ethan000 was 2nd and Billybo10000 was 3rd.
Facts & RecordsEdit
- 1st time ever teams had to "book" flights in the form of screenshots
- 1st time ever 2 Double U-Turns are present during a season (Leg 4 and Leg 7)
- Ethan000 sets the record for the longest time to complete a Roadblock (Leg 5 - 58 Minutes)
- 1st time ever the same state is used as the Finish Line state (Florida - Season 3 and Season 11)
- Season 11 sets the record for the least 1st time visits (5 - Suriname, Sierra Leone, Gabon, Latvia and Lithuania)
- Season 11 sets the record for the most return visits (5 - Mexico, Russia, Indonesia, Vietnam and United States)
- 1st time visits to Suriname, Sierra Leone, Gabon, Latvia and Lithuania.